Beachwood N.J show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beachwood N.J show

Garden State Chapter In Beachwood N.J. at The Beachwood Beach , Off Clubhouse rd on the Toms River ,Registered cars get a free T Shirt and a Hot dog and Soda . Day of show # 732 600 3710 Thanks Ed

When is the show and the hours?
    Originally posted by jts359 View Post
    Garden State Chapter In Beachwood N.J. at The Beachwood Beach , Off Clubhouse rd on the Toms River ,Registered cars get a free T Shirt and a Hot dog and Soda . Day of show # 732 600 3710 Thanks Ed

Comment

The show is Sept 10th , The hours are 9-3 Thanks , Ed

Comment

NEW JERSEY, 10th, Beachwood, the Garden State Chapter will attend the Studebaker Packard Show on International Drive Your Studebaker Day. There will be trophies, a Flea Market, and great food. The driver of each Studebaker gets a hot dog and soda. The show is located at the Beachwood Beach parking lot along the Toms River off Clubhouse Rd. Info: call Ed Jones at 732-600- 3710. The show runs 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.

Susan Lusted, What's Happening Turning Wheels
        studenews@outlook.com

Comment

So, Ed,

How did your show turn out? Did you save me a shirt?

J-Bob
          I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Comment

Hi Jim The show turn out was very poor to say the least, Only 17 cars and trucks showed up and 3 were mine , I don't know what it will take to get Studebakers out in the tristate area , We tried some new ideas this year but they didn't work , I don't know if the show will continue , Its up to the GSC . Ed It might be fun to be a spectator !

Comment

Working...
            X