This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are judging results available?

I had my car judged at Warwick, but was unable to stay for the Awards banquet Friday night. The new digital system started this year, so I did not receive a paper copy of the judges form. Are the judging results available anywhere? I would like to see how I did and where I can make improvements for next time. Thanks!
    Dwight 54 Commander hardtop

Update

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0690.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.6 KB
ID:	1708186Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0691.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	103.0 KB
ID:	1708187
    I was pleasantly surprised when I got the mail today. The judging results I was looking for were there, along with a first place award! I was hoping for maybe a third, along with pointers on improvements. I will need to pay more attention to under hood and undercarriage details
    next time.

Comment

Hey Dwight,...WAY TO GO!!!!!!! Your '54 is B-E-A-U-T-I -F-U-L!
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Ed, It was nice meeting you there.

Comment

Dwight, I had the same pleasant experience on Saturday. I had the '56 Hawk parked next to you, I heard many compliments on both cars, glad we both won firsts.

Comment

AD56GH, Congratulations! Your car is beautiful, I had no doubt you would score well. I love the subtle contrast of the two colors.

Comment

AD56GH....I really liked your '56 Golden Hawk!....The factory color combo on your car has to rank right up there as one of the nicest Studebaker offered that year!

(Sunglow Gold / Yellowstone)
              Attached Files

Comment

SN-60, thank you for posting that picture, it's one of the best I've seen (better than the ones I took) I saved it in my album from the meet.

Gus Daub (AD56GH)

Comment

Working...
                X