Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A big thank you to the committee and the volunteers who organized and worked at warwick

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A big thank you to the committee and the volunteers who organized and worked at warwick

On behalf of the Hamilton Chapter Studebaker Drivers Club, I would like to thank all of the organizers and volunteers at Warwick. The meet ran smoothly, everyone was helpful, the car show was fabulous and the awards banquet was just great. Many thanks to all of you for your time, effort, your cheerfulness and most of all for volunteering to take on such a task. All I can say is "Well Done". Hope you all have a chance to sit back and enjoy your 4th of July. Roland Lusted, president Hamilton Chapter SDC

Roly Lusted, Past President Hamilton Chapter SDC
    http://www.thehamiltonchaptersdc.ca
    https://www.facebook.com/The-Hamilto...64400/?fref=ts

My wife and I just got home in California from a wonderful week spent in Warwick. I will echo what Mr. Lusted said. The organizers made the meet look easy to put on, which only means there was a lot of preparation put into the project. The hotel was fabulous.
    Perry
    \'50 Business Champion
    \'50 Starlight Champion
    \'60 Lark Convertible,
    \'63 GT R1,
    \'67 Triumph TR4A

Comment

It looks like he folks from RI/MA did a bang up job with all he positive comments. I'm sorry that circumstances beyond my control prevented my attendance...

Comment

Ditto here from central Indiana; it was a great time with wonderful folks. Thanks and congratulations to all. BP
        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Jane Ash is a super, super organizer and was visible everywhere during the whole week. Gary did what I would have done and mostly hung around his replica Indy racer and Gravely mower (sorry Gary!). Everybody on the staff of the hotel(s) and the local SDCers were friendly and competent. As far as I know, there were no major glitches. Great job!
          Skip Lackie

Comment

Originally posted by Skip Lackie View Post
            Jane Ash is a super, super organizer and was visible everywhere during the whole week. Great job!
            'Good point, Skip; how could that woman have been in so many places at once...all week?

The model Wonder Woman, apparently. BP
            We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

See Post #23 here for an unofficial car and people count:

BP

Comment

Official registration count was 410. Total Concours Vehicle (Judged and Display) 194. New SDC Memberships 1. Overall it was a great meet. Jane and her crew did a fantastic job.
                sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Working...
                X