Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee - 1964 Avanti!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee - 1964 Avanti!

Seinfeld and J. B. Smoove take a '64 Avanti to breakfast in Season 8.
    The shots of the car (and the red car itself) are really nice. His guest seems quite taken by the design!

Season 8 Official Trailer:
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I don't know the air date, but the season starts on 6/16/16. They all are archived and mostly hilarious. The Avanti will be added to a list of great cars already featured.
    Andy
    62 GT

Been watchin that show for years. He tries to pick a car that has a connection to the featured comedian. Was hoping a GT would show up. But this is great, also! Dan

Comment

Seinfeld is as funny as a broken toe.
      The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Pile View Post
        Seinfeld is as funny as a broken toe.
        Ain't that the truth! After a couple of minutes, I'm ready to watch anything else...

Comment

That trailer makes absolutely no sense. I have no idea what they are laughing about or what the show is about. I'll pass. Nice Avanti shots, though.
          "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

Think I have to agree, Seinfeld just doesn't do it for Me/never did.
            Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

If it's somebody else's toe, that can be funny. Frankly, I've been watching these for years as well. Sometimes it can be mendacious but most of the time it is really good. It really depends on the guest. Carl Reiner and Mel Brooks were on one episode together, yes the best episode as well but Leno's wasn't to bad either.

Comment

Love Seinfeld, love JB Smoove, love Avanti's. Don't understand all the hatin' here.

I'd be a fan of the show if I could figure out how to watch it. I don't believe it's on regular TV. Is it?

BTW, had to look up mendacious..... I think that applies to most anything you see on TV or the internet.
                Jon Stalnaker
                Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

I miss Red Skelton Comedy Hour.

Comment

Nice Stude, anyone know who's it is?
                    Don Wilson, Centralia, WA

40 Champion 4 door*
                    50 Champion 2 door*
                    53 Commander K Auto*
                    53 Commander K overdrive*
                    55 President Speedster
                    62 GT 4Speed*
                    63 Avanti R1*
                    64 Champ 1/2 ton

* Formerly owned

Comment

Seems kinda strange some comedians don't seem that funny but have been famous for years, Don Rickles comes to mind for me. It would be hard to top Red Skelton as a comedian. He loved God and his country.
                      101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

Originally posted by daytonadave View Post
                        I miss Red Skelton Comedy Hour.
                        I don't think that anyone under 50 knows who Red Skelton is.
                        I'd rather be driving my Studebaker!

sigpic

Comment

I guess it takes all kinds------------.

Rog
                          '59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
                          Smithtown,NY
                          Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

Comedians in Cars

Originally posted by Andy R. View Post
                            Seinfeld and J. B. Smoove take a '64 Avanti to breakfast in Season 8.
                            The shots of the car (and the red car itself) are really nice. His guest seems quite taken by the design!

Season 8 Official Trailer:
                            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I don't know the air date, but the season starts on 6/16/16. They all are archived and mostly hilarious. The Avanti will be added to a list of great cars already featured.
                            That's good to hear. He always seems to prefer Porsches and muscle cars. I sent a picture of my '56 Sky Hawk, but never heard back.
                            peter lee

Comment

I read somewhere that Jerry owns or owned an Avanti.
                              Maybe it's his .
                              pb

Comment

Working...
                              X