Avanti on tv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avanti on tv

This Monday night on Fox at 8pm, the TV show Gotham will feature my 1963 Avanti. Please tune in and cheer on a fellow Avanti owner.

CHECK OUT THE PHOTOS BELOW!
    Attached Files
    jerry defilippi

I'll keep an eye out!
    The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

What is the Show Gotham about/based on ?, I'll do My very best to watch a really nice looking Avanti
      Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

Congratulations.
        Mark L

Comment

What is the Show Gotham about/based on ?
          It's a prequel of the Batman / Dark Knight story from the adult comic books. Bruce Wayne as a teenage orphan and heir to the Wayne Enterprises dynasty. All the villains and heros in a decades earlier form...

It's well done, and very, very dark. The characters drive cars from the 60's and 70's, but wield cellphones. Gotham is a decayed and crime ridden New York City in disguise, with corruption, drugs, and weirdness the norm.
          The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Greetings to a "Cugine-a-meo" ! How did your car get to be on this show? Are you in the biz?
            Originally posted by jerry1 View Post
            This Monday night on Fox at 8pm, the TV show Gotham will feature my 1963 Avanti. Please tune in and cheer on a fellow Avanti owner.

CHECK OUT THE PHOTOS BELOW!

Comment

Not on the show.

Comment

I want my money back!!........I suffered through 60 minutes of this piece of "puzzi" only to purportedly see Mr.DeFiippi's Avanti..........no Avanti was ever seen-(

Mr. DeFilippi, I want my money back:-(

Comment

Think I saw it driving through a wall in preview for next week.
                  Tim-'53 Starlight Commander Custom in Yuma, AZ
                  jimsrodshop.com/project/53-resurrection

Comment

Looks like they tore the interior apart to install a Camera?
                    StudeRich
                    Second Generation Stude Driver,
                    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
                    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Gotham is one of my favorite new TV shows. Hopefully the Avanti is on next week. That would be a neat tie in to the 1950 Batmobile

Comment

It was finally on last week and then in the opening recap this week. Strangely, the hood and C-pillar emblem inserts appear white instead of black with the "S". I wonder why that is the case, they do show "Studebaker" on the deck lid. So does this car have plain white emblem inserts?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Pile View Post
                          Gotham is a decayed and crime ridden New York City in disguise, with corruption, drugs, and weirdness the norm.
                          Where's the disguise? That's what New York looks like normally.
                          Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
                          K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
                          Ron Smith
                          Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Working...
                          X