Dale A. Sinclair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dale A. Sinclair

Sadly I post here the passing of my Cousin, Dale Sinclair age 67, of East Earl Pa. Dale died Tues April 26th from injuries sustained in a 3 vehicle accident less than a quarter mile from his home.
    Dale was a Life Member of SDC, a vendor at the York Swap Meet, and owned a 32 St Regis Street Rod and an R2 Powered 64 Daytona Convertible.
    A picture of Dale at the 2015 PSMCDR appears on page 40 of the Jan 2016 Turning Wheels.
    Dale was hoping to campaign his Daytona there in the future .
    Per Dale's wishes there will be no Services.
    May he Rest In Peace.
    Jim Sinclair
    Last edited by LarkTruck; 07-07-2016, 12:52 PM.
    I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

'So sorry to hear of Dale's passing, Jim, especially under the circumstances.

Here's the photo of Dale to which you referred (left, with Peter Sant, right), for those who might not have their January 2016 Turning Wheels at the ready:

RIP, Dale.

All the best to you and yours, Jim. Bob & Cari Palma
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Thank You Bob & Cari.
      And thanks for posting the photo Bob.
      JS
      I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Comment

Jim - sorry to hear about Dale's passing, I wish the best for his family.
        Last edited by rowan; 04-30-2016, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Jim: Pat and I are so sorry to hear of Dale's passing. Having known you two for so many years, it's like a member of the family has passed. Please express our condolences to all of the family. stupak

Comment

Originally posted by LarkTruck View Post
            Thank You Bob & Cari.
            And thanks for posting the photo Bob. JS
            You're welcome, Jim. I'm glad to see the photos are posting again and can be seen by someone other than the person who posted them! BP
            We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Jim, sorry for your loss and the rest of the family's.
              Bill Pressler
              Kent, OH
              (formerly Greenville, PA)
              Currently owned: 1966 Cruiser, Timberline Turquoise, 26K miles
              Formerly owned: 1963 Lark Daytona Skytop R1, Ermine White
              1964 Daytona Hardtop, Strato Blue
              1966 Daytona Sports Sedan, Niagara Blue Mist
              All are in Australia now

Comment

Jim,

So sorry to hear of this! Jody & I send our condolences.

Jim
                "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
                their Memorials!

Comment

RIP Ed & Laura

Comment

Jim, Please convey our condolences to your family. Joy & Warren Webb
                    59 Lark wagon, now V-8, H.D. auto!
                    60 Lark convertible V-8 auto
                    61 Champ 1/2 ton 4 speed
                    62 Champ 3/4 ton 5 speed o/drive
                    62 Champ 3/4 ton auto
                    62 Daytona convertible V-8 4 speed & 62 Cruiser, auto.
                    63 G.T. Hawk R-2,4 speed
                    63 Avanti (2) R-1 auto
                    64 Zip Van
                    66 Daytona Sport Sedan(327)V-8 4 speed
                    66 Cruiser V-8 auto

Comment

Jim, so sorry to learn of Dale's accident and passing. My condolences.

Stu Chapman

Comment

Jim, I am sorry to hear of Dale's passing. Our prayers are with you and your family. Jeff Bradel

Comment

Thoughts and prayers are with you, Jim.
                          Brad Johnson,
                          SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
                          Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                          '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
                          '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

I'd like to express my deepest condolences to Dale's family.
                            I met Dale a few years ago through mutual friends, and had the pleasure of traveling to and attending a few car shows/swap meets with Dale. He was certainly a unique character, and I had a great time with him when we had the opportunity to get together. We shared many laughs, and while finding parts at shows or looking at cars (a lot of Studebakers of course), I was amazed at his knowledge.
                            I made the trip from NC up to PA a couple days ago for an informal gathering / remembrance celebration for Dale at a friend's house. Many stories were shared, lots of laughs over good times remembered, maybe a Yuengling Premium or two were consumed in honor of Dale, and yet there was still (and probably will continue to be) a huge sense of shock and disbelief about Dale's tragic passing.
                            A very poignant moment for me, and I am sure for others as well, was having to drive through the accident scene area and seeing some remnants from the accient on the way to the celebration. I can only imagine how difficult it will be for those that live in the area to have to pass by there on a regular basis.

God speed my friend. I'll be sure to eat some alligator nuggets for you at Moultrie in the fall.

Jon

Comment

Jim; My deepest condolences to you and your extended family on the tragic death of Dale. I don't remember the year, but I met Dale some time ago at York. Dale and I discussed '64 convertibles as my Studebaker buddy, Sam Miller, owned a '64 convertible (now in the hands of the '64 Studebaker guru, BP).

May he rest in peace. Frank

Comment

Working...
                              X