Thread: Beatrice D Bradel

Speedster Member

Beatrice D Bradel

Bradel, Beatrice D.

Age87, departed this life peacefully on Monday, March 21, 2016, at PassavantRetirement Community with her family at her side. Bea was employed by the ErieInsurance Group. She was a Past Worthy Matron of the Order of the Eastern StarNorth Hills Chapter #526 and formerly of Bellevue Chapter #85. She was also amember of the Antique Auto Racing Association and Studebaker Driverís Club. Beawas preceded in death by her husband, John H. Bradel, Jr. and her parentsAndrew K. Miller and Bertha Reitler Miller. She is survived by her lovingfamily, children, John (Monica) Bradel; Jody (Deb) Bradel; Jeff (Anne) Bradel;five grandchildren, Jay (Jen) Bradel, Drew (Dottie) Bradel, Erin (John) Raible,Christopher Bradel and Heather Bradel; five great grandchildren, Joey, Lucas,Wyatt, Liam, and Elliana. Bea was lovedby many and will be missed by all. A celebration of life will be held atPassavant Retirement Community, Zelienople, PA, in the Seaman Memorial Chapelon April 23, 2016 at Noon with lunch to follow.

Beatrice was the wife of long-time Studebaker Drivers Club member John Bradel

President Member
    Our heartfelt sympathy to Jeff and Family.

Jim & Judy
    I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Deepest condolences to Jeff & family.
    Barry'd in Studes

Brownsburg, IN, USA.(NW suburban Indianapolis)
    All the best, Jeff. Our prayers and thoughts are with you, Jay, and Jody. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

President Member
    Jeff; My deepest condolences to you and your family over the loss of your mother. I met your Mom back in 2000 while haggling with your Dad over the fire truck. I sensed by the interaction at the house, your parents were a true couple. I know your Dad is so happy to have her by his side again. Maybe they're racing Studebakers again!! Frank

President Member
    Jeff and family,,,just to let you know we're thinking of you.

Stu Chapman

President Member
    Thanks to our wonderful friends for the kinds words. Mom's celebration of life is this Saturday 23 April. Thanks, Jeff