1937 Dictator Coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1937 Dictator Coupe

Hopefully it will be on the road this summer!
    Attached Files
    Never raise your hands to your children, it leaves your groin unprotected.- Red Buttons

'63 Avanti R2
    '14 Boxster
    '64 GT Hawk R1 JT
    '37 Dictator Coupe
    '37 Dictator Coupe "slight custom"

I love it ! Beautiful car.
    Neil Thornton

Comment

One of my all time favorites. About the pics...I'm a little confused(not an unusual condition)...but I see one two tone pic, and solid color pics. Which is it now? I'm assuming solid color.

Is she all stock, or modified? Not a big deal to me, because I'm impressed with any of these that have escaped the clutches of scrap yards, and figure 8 track races.

If I ever get close enough...I wanna ride!
      John Clary
      Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Two tone. Done a long time ago. I am going to keep it just the way it is. I am basically the 3rd owner of this rust free original coupe with 63,000 miles.
        Never raise your hands to your children, it leaves your groin unprotected.- Red Buttons

'63 Avanti R2
        '14 Boxster
        '64 GT Hawk R1 JT
        '37 Dictator Coupe

Comment

Beautiful. If you or any of the others on-line want to see a couple of beautiful '37s, go to the website of Hyman Ltd (antique/special interest cars from St. Louis) Among other beautiful cars they have lots of really good photos on there of a '37 Coupe Express and a '37 President Coupe. And the prices will make you wince.......Ouch!

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggum View Post
            Beautiful. If you or any of the others on-line want to see a couple of beautiful '37s, go to the website of Hyman Ltd (antique/special interest cars from St. Louis) Among other beautiful cars they have lots of really good photos on there of a '37 Coupe Express and a '37 President Coupe. And the prices will make you wince.......Ouch!
            It is a gorgeous car. Photos of it here: http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...lable-for-sale

Craig

Comment

Redbox, is this your car?

I missed out buying this particular car from a guy in Nth Dakota about 2 1/2 years ago!
              Brian Greenall
              Melbourne, OZ
              sigpic

Comment

packardHawk58

Yes that is her! What do you think?
                Steve

'63 Avanti R2
                '14 Boxster
                '64 GT Hawk R1 JT
                '37 Dictator Coupe

Comment

What do I think! I think I should have bought it 2 1/2 years ago, you have a nice ride there.
                  Brian Greenall
                  Melbourne, OZ
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X