Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stude in SC vacation commercial

Don't believe I've seen this posted before. Just saw it locally yesterday

Say Hello to Greenville, SC... yeah, THAT Greenville.

Screenshot from ad spot

Click image for larger version

Name:	2015-11-05 00_48_14-Best Town Ever - YouTube.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	1748985

Sweet Hawk!
    The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Watched one about Greenville, It's a beautiful city and the Hawk fit right in.
      101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

Whose car is it? 'Anyone know? 'Looks like a '59 or '60. BP
        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

That is a nice looking Hawk and it seems to fit right in with the scenery around it.
          Joe Roberts
          '61 R1 Champ
          '65 Cruiser
          Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Makes me want to move there.
            sigpic
            55 President Deluxe
            64 Commander
            66 Cruiser

37 Oldsmobile F37 4 Door

Comment

That was really nice. I agree, the car was smack dab right on for that scene.
              Ed Sallia
              Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

We welcome and encourage all to visit our great city. I can identify most of the scenes in the video and spent a few minutes at each this summer. Sadly I cannot identify the Hawk although it does seem familiar and might belong to someone in the local here. Steve
                sigpic

Comment

You live in a particularly beautiful city, Wolfie. I would love to visit it. However, not a place for me. I like the country and my horses, thanks.
                  Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
                  K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
                  Ron Smith
                  Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Originally posted by studeclunker View Post
                    You live in a particularly beautiful city, Wolfie. I would love to visit it. However, not a place for me. I like the country and my horses, thanks.

Lots of country and horses here too. I sometimes ride the motorcycle before work or during my lunch hour and stop along the way to trout fish or hike into the woods a few minutes. Riding stables about 15 miles away that offer trail rides deep into/through the woods. Livestock on pasture land within 5 miles of my home now and within 10 miles of the heart of downtown. Anyway, we have a great diversity of people and land around here with few of the big city problems. Its the best of both worlds, quiet and peaceful country living within a short ride of the arts centers and bustle of the city. Malls walking distance from hiking paths. Come see us, there is something for everyone to enjoy. Steve
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
                      Whose car is it? 'Anyone know? 'Looks like a '59 or '60. BP
                      Unless it is modified, it is a 1960 (doesn't have the grille emblem that a 1959 has).
                      Gary L.
                      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                      Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Working...
                      X