Chicago So Side IDYSD plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicago So Side IDYSD plans

A few of us are planning to meet at Floyd's Ale House 901 E Lincoln Hwy in New Lenox IL 60451 . We will be there around noon for lunch . The parking lot is decent sized and plenty of room inside plus outdoor seating . Between me and my son we should have 3 cars out that day at different times . Hope all have a safe and fun day . Ed 708 250-2213

Count me in with my 57 Commander 4dr sedan.

Comment

Ed,
      Another item to add on to the afternoon meet at Floyd's Ale House would be a 25 - 30 mile trip out to Morris for a large Cruise Night, usually 800 - 1000 cars go to the monthly Morris Cruise. Its $10 to get your car in, and it fills up the entire downtown main drag and at least 6 side streets in both directions. The posted time for the Cruise night is 6-9 PM, but guys start parking after 3 PM. There's usually 4 or 5 Studes there as well. I'll probably go on over to the Morris Cruise Night after the afternoon in New Lenox.
      sigpic[SIGPIC]

Comment

Tim and Paul it will be nice to get together . Have to take Cyndi to a Kid Rock concert that night so can't make it to Morris thanks for trying to make it a full day Paul ! Still planing on a October South Bend trip so are you available Paul ? Ed
        Last edited by Halibrand1; 09-08-2015, 04:36 AM.

Comment

Have to get to Morris by 330 to get a good spot, plus park together.

Comment

What weekend in Oct Ed? 17th, 24th or 31st? Right now, I've got nothing on.

Tim, I'm up for going to Morris. We can get there by 3:30 or 4.
            sigpic[SIGPIC]

Comment

Woke up to rain in miscellaneous parts of Chicagoland that is moving on thankfully . We are still planning a get together at Floyd's today in my Lark . Paul we will talk about October soon . Ed

Comment

A nice lunch with some new friends.
                Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for posting the pictures and picking up Bob Kapeyn . It was nice to meet you in person and seeing Bob again . Ed

Comment

This will be the beginning of a beautiful relationship ala Humphrey Bogart in Casablanca, lol.

Comment

Here's some more pics from Saturday.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X