My SPECIAL CHAMP 7E9, from ARGENTINA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 70Avanti2 View Post
    We would like to see more detailed photographs. We are very interested in these trucks and have very little info on them. Also would like to see other Studebakers in Argentina.
    Hello 70Avanti2.... I have a personal page on Studebaker, the link is:

Comment

Any ideal where that truck is now? We would love current pictures. None were made in the usa. And there is very little information about them here.

Comment

Originally posted by 70Avanti2 View Post
        Any ideal where that truck is now? We would love current pictures. None were made in the usa. And there is very little information about them here.
        I think that your comments need correction/clarification. Those Packard trucks were all made in the USA, but none were sold new here.

Some have thought that only one prototype Packard pickup was built. This picture disproves that.

Thanks a lot for the picture.
        Gary L.
        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
        Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0021 (2).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	167.9 KB
ID:	1708606Click image for larger version

Name:	1459707842843.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.3 KB
ID:	1708605HELLO, I WRITE FROM ARGENTINA too.here are our car and some car. we are Natalio´s friend

Comment

Is that three trucks together? That is impressive if it is.

Do you have any photos of the serial plate or the body plate - would be curious to see what those plates would show.

Comment

Very interesting indeed. Consider writing a story for Turning Wheels. I would love to read more about it and see more pictures. That truck would make a great Turning Wheels cover picture. Please consider this.
              Jon Stalnaker
              Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

Working...
              X