Looking for information on Emblems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for information on Emblems

I got these emblems a few years ago in an old Dodge I picked up. I was hoping someone could help me identify them and what years they go to. I realize they all aren't Studebaker emblems but If I could get help with the ones that are it'd be appreciated. I know the Larks but not what year they would go to. Thank you in advance for any feedback.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7126.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.9 KB
ID:	1746935

That is going to be really tough without breaking them out of the group in Pics of up to 4 four types closer up so someone can identify them.
    Probably the easiest way to explain which one we are talking about is to put a number by each.
    You can insert up to 10 Pics per Post here and as many posts as it takes and they are editable or can be deleted to get it right.

There are several Used parts there from a '62 Studebaker Lark.

The top row of 7 Gold Lark "Birds' flying Left are for the Left side of the "C" Pillar on Daytona Hardtops.
    The 6 (Chrome?) Larks flying Right, are either the Grille Emblems or the Right side "C" Pillar Emblems depending on their fastening "Pins" and if they ever were Gold.

The 3 "130" Nameplates are unknown, not Stude. the "Satellite"? Nameplate, if it is, is Plymouth.
    The "Custom" Nameplates may be Ford. But the "V" 's need to be separated to I.D.

The "Daytona" Nameplate was a '64 to '66 Studebaker Daytona Nameplate, I don't know if it is usable broken.

Looks like "somebody" was a Junkyard scrounger!
    Last edited by StudeRich; 05-18-2015, 10:24 AM.
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

I believe the "V" at the top is part of the hood emblem for late '53-'54 Studebakers; there would either be a gold "8" or a gold "S" in the center, depending on model.
      Brad Johnson,
      SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
      Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
      '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
      '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Originally posted by rockne10 View Post
        I believe the "V" at the top is part of the hood emblem for late '53-'54 Studebakers; there would either be a gold "8" or a gold "S" in the center, depending on model.
        They could also be for the '55 V8 cars. My President has the V8 emblem on the trunk lid and these look like the bottom portion of that emblem.
        Ed Sallia
        Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

'Still scratching my head over the 130 emblems, but the Satellite is definitely circa 1971-1974 Plymouth mid-size. BP
          We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

The Daytona emblem is 64-66. The gold larks are side pilars 61-62. The chrome ones are grill 61-62. The "V" is 62 trunk lid and wouls have a gold "S" for sixes, and a gold eight for the eights. the little s is probably 62-63 lark trunk...just missing the tudebaker letters! The parallelograms are 64 fender behind the front wheels.
            The other stuff isn't studebaker
            Bez Auto Alchemy
            573-318-8948
            http://bezautoalchemy.com

"Don't believe every internet quote" Abe Lincoln

Comment

I'm fairly certain the 130 emblems are International-Harvester trucks. I haven't been able to locate a clear enough image from other internet sources, however. BP
              We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Working...
              X