Hal Watson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hal Watson

Just received word last night that Hal Watson from Clinton Twp., Michigan, past away Saturday night, April 11th. Hal wasn't in good health for the past few years but always tried to make the South Bend meet and always looked us up for a nice long chat. He also attended and enjoyed a few of the PSMCDR races in Stanton.

Real nice fellow and will be missed.

Ted & Mary Ann

Bummer, Ted. You're right; he was in seemingly-poor health, but always enjoyed himself observing and kibitzing at The Pure Stock Muscle Car Drag Race.

RIP, Hal; 'glad you attend and enjoy the fun. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Does anyone have any additional information on Hal? I can not find anything online and would like some information for this years SDC Remembrance Project at the St. Louis International!? was he a member of any chapter? How old was he? Anyone have a picture, or some online information I haven't found, yet? Please contact me directly at Crisitel@RCI.Rutgers.edu Thanks.
      T442163
      Crisitel@oit.Rutgers.edu

Comment

In Memory of Hal Watson

As you can see from the attached PDF, I have very little information for Hal. I have no picture, no Birthday, nor do I know how old he was? If you can help with this missing information, my email is listed below. Thanks.
        Attached Files
        T442163
        Crisitel@oit.Rutgers.edu

Comment

Working...
        X