Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 1965 Commander

Hello all!! You can view my Stude here:

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=56613A0F0E743C51!5004&authkey=!AH__Upgx6NKxnbs&ithint=folder%2cjpg

The car was my Grandfathers, who passed in 1986. It was parked in a small garage until 2003 when my friends and I started to bring it back to life!

You can view the webpage here: (It's been 10 years since I've updated or worked on this site)

Welcome to the Studebaker Forum. Nice to have you aboard. You have a really nice looking Commander. What a treasure.
    If you have not already done so, be sure to visit the Studebaker Drivers Club (SDC) website and become a member. Then find the nearest local chapter of the SDC and join them. You will find a wealth of information and assistance with your car. You will find the Studebaker community is a very special one and the years of Stude knowledge and experience here is amazing.
    I hope you have lots of opportunities to drive and show off your wonderful car. You are now the steward of it until it is time to pass it along again. And again, welcome to the Forum and the Club. We are delighted you have joined us.
    Ed Sallia
    Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

WOW!!! Enjoy your Studebaker!!!
      1957 Studebaker Champion 2 door. Staten Island, New York.

"Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think." -Albert Einstein

Comment

Sweet! Have fun driving it this summer!

Comment

SWEET! Late 65, with the black valve covers. Does it also have the flanged axles? Love It, and the fact that it was in the family is even better!

Mark

Comment

Really nice car, Adam! I love the red color.

Went to your website, very enjoyable.......thanks for posting the link!
            Paul
            Winston-Salem, NC
            Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com
            Check out my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/r1lark

Comment

What a great looking Studebaker! Your Grandfather would be proud of you and how well you're taking care of his car.
              Please follow Commander Eddies advice, we have a great bunch of folks here!
              sigpic1957 Packard Clipper Country Sedan

"There's nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer"
              Lt. Col. Jimmy Doolittle
              "I have a great memory for forgetting things" Number 1 son, Lee Chan

Comment

Working...
              X