1st Gen Lark Regal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior: 1st Gen Lark Regal

Interiors. So, I have a currently Desert White with, likely Pacific Blue vinyl interior. Originally the wagon, a February 1960, was possibly Riviera or Alaskan Blue exterior, if that helps ID the interior vinyl color.

Were the dash pads for cars done in a matching seat vinyl color? What about the Regal dashes, were they any differently colored, other than their stitching? Does anyone know how much padding is supposed to be inserted in the Regal dashes...whoever did this car, not surprisingly, just covered it like a Deluxe, but I have the knee pads and the knobs for the Regal, which the car was, so I'd like the dash top to be accurate finally.

Finally, the interior panels. I'd like to see anyone else's original Regal interior door panels. I'll post pics of mine later this evening. They are a matching set for the 4 doors, as to they're being Regal accurate, please advise,I won't quibble; but the 2 front panels have shrunk (or were built) an inch too short in the front of the doors and I'd like to know if others have this issue with their cars.
Working...
X