Francis Ficenec, Pilot Rock Oregon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Francis Ficenec, Pilot Rock Oregon

th at 7:00pm at Burns Mortuary in Pendleton. Funeral services will be held at St Helens Catholic Church in Pilot Rock, Saturday, October 19th at 10:00am. He will be laid to rest in Pilot Rock Cemetery.

What a great way to honor your Father, keeping his passion for Studebaker's going.

Mark

Comment

I am very happy to hear that the family is continuing with the Studebakers. I enjoyed & visiting with meeting Mr. Ficenec at a couple of national meets and admiring his cars, the totally perfect '42 President in particular. He was a fine gentleman and a real asset to our club & our hobby who will be sorely missed.

Comment

I visited Francis several times at his home in Pilot Rock. He was a fine gentleman dedicated to his his hobby. I have seldom met a more organized collector. When I first met Francis it was to purchase a part for one of my cars. He had advertised some parts that he had saved, but I was concerned that the parts were in jeopardy of being scraped if nobody was interested. I needn't have worried because what I found was an organized savor who actually knew where most everything was. I am so please that the family is continuing to maintain his collection. Will we able to meet any of the family members at the Antique Studebaker tour planned for this summer in Pendleton?-Bill

Comment

Hi 715m29,
          Welcome to the fold, and thanks for keeping the Studebaker flame going. We travel through Pilot Rock twice yearly on our trek south from BC to Arizona and back. It's a quaint little town.
          Cheers,
          Bill

Comment

Working...
          X