X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay. Fixed it.

Comment

60V-20483 / 60V-W6

Regal with automatic transmission, push-button radio, climitizer, power steering, back-up lights, split bench and recliners.

For sale on E-bay, June 2015.

Last edited by 62champ; 08-08-2017, 06:17 PM.

Comment

60V42543 green,V8,automatic. Bought in Springfield, Oregon in 1978 and drove back to South Bend, In.

Comment

Originally posted by tjanowia View Post
          60V42543 green,V8,automatic. Bought in Springfield, Oregon in 1978 and drove back to South Bend, In.
          What body style?

Comment

Sorry, 4 door wagon with luggage rack, wind reflectors, radio and the nicer interior.

Comment

I'll be out in the garage tonight and will get the info to add to the registry. Happy to see that it was opened up to all 1960 Lark Models!
              1960 Lark VIII Regal Wagon

Comment

Scratch my last post.

My ID number is 60V-6351.
                1960 Lark VIII Regal Wagon

Comment

60V-54885 - 60V-P6, for sale on ebay, early August, 2015

V8 - Regal (front trim indicates Deluxe) equipped with automatic, power steering, push button radio, dual headrests, recliners, lighter, and climitizer

Last edited by 62champ; 08-09-2017, 04:18 AM.

Comment

I do not have any Serial Numbers to contribute. I have owned several 1960 Larks, from a station wagon, through several sedans and one convertible. All were V-8s. Most were bought here in NY, but one sedan I bought in South Bend and one sedan I bought in Cleveland, Ohio. Most people in SDC would have been surprised at the Cleveland car and would have dismissed it as probably being a rust bucket. It turned out that it had just been brought from Texas to Cleveland and had not been driven in Ohio. To me, the real unusual part, besides being rust free, was that it had factory air conditioning. I have owned more than 50 Studebakers and that was the only one with A/C.
                    Gary L.
                    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Originally posted by 62champ View Post
                      60V-54885 - for sale on ebay, early August, 2015

V8 Deluxe equipped with automatic, power steering, push button radio, lighter, and climitizer
                      Here is the Link, it's a Regal in disguise! Note the Regal Upper Tailgate and Interior. It has Deluxe Front End Trim, possibly from a front clip replacement.

StudeRich
                      Second Generation Stude Driver,
                      Proud '54 Starliner Owner
                      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Yep - and if I would have paid attention to the body tag it would have been pretty clear - thanks

Comment

Looks like that wagon just sold. Hope someone in the club or better yet, in the forum got what looks like a great deal.
                          59 Lark wagon, now V-8, H.D. auto!
                          60 Lark convertible V-8 auto
                          61 Champ 1/2 ton 4 speed
                          62 Champ 3/4 ton 5 speed o/drive
                          62 Champ 3/4 ton auto
                          62 Daytona convertible V-8 4 speed & 62 Cruiser, auto.
                          63 G.T. Hawk R-2,4 speed
                          63 Avanti (2) R-1 auto
                          64 Zip Van
                          66 Daytona Sport Sedan(327)V-8 4 speed
                          66 Cruiser V-8 auto

Comment

Yes that was a LOT of car for the money, it even has Shoulder Harnesses and a Reclining Bench Seat!
                            I would definitely have grabbed it if I were in a position to do so at this time.

It would not have taken much to beat that former Top bidder at probably $3010.00, looks like it only took $50.00 more to win it.

I hope the winner Posts here with his "Prize".
                            Last edited by StudeRich; 08-04-2015, 04:09 PM.
                            StudeRich
                            Second Generation Stude Driver,
                            Proud '54 Starliner Owner
                            SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

I have 60V-50048 convertible, body number 4555. delivered originally to Wilson, NC in May of '60. Bought by us in 1998 in Marietta, GA. Happily resides now in Ocean Pines, MD. Photo is of it on display at front entrance to hotel at Dover IM in July 2014.
                              Attached Files

Comment

I'm the one who won the Lark wagon. Went and picked it up Saturday, it was a long day. It's as clean as it looks, paint needs some polishing and the ethanol took its toll on the rubber fuel lines. It's in my name and I'm working on it now. He also had the production sheet, originally ordered in Reno NV.

Last edited by 1oldtimer; 04-29-2016, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X