Thread: 1936 Studebaker Pictures

1936 Studebaker Pictures

I am trying to assemble a basket case 1936 Dictator Coupe -
    --( I would post pics of it if I knew how)

if anyone has pictures of any 1936 Studebakers -- inside and outside, I would appreciate any pictures of 1936 Studebakers that you could email me for reference.

I have used all the image search engines and have found quite a few -- but nothing of the area that I need.

I am totally in the dark as to how to put the front & rear window crank mechanism back together ..
    I have ordered all the 1936 reprint manuals from FAXON and have joined the Antique Studebaker Club but in the mean time I thought I’d use the forum.

I bought the street rod 36 that was on the forum a few weeks ago … I hope to get it back on the road in a few months.. (the bow-tie power plant will have to stay till maybe a hot Stude 289 pops up for sale) - but the body will be all original stock as possible …putting all the door and trunk handles back - stripping the chrome from the headlight buckets -putting original window frames back in and redoing the dash back to stock --

Also looking for any 1936 cars located in CA NV OR that I can go photograph.

Looking for anyone that has any spare '36 parts --I am missing quite a bit but I do have some dupes too...

(Mr Quinn sent me a spectacular pic of a 36 President coupe … thank you)

John

Email CruzerDog@mac.com cell ph 916-764-0700
    John
    Folsom CA

"Lone Dog ... No Woof"

www.cruisinnews.com

www.SacramentoSwapMeet.com

Speedster Member
    campbell river, british columbia, Canada.
    well hello its nice to see someone else has a 36 i cant seem to find to many people that have this year.. i have lots of pics of my car if you email me ill send you pics till they come out of your ears.. hope things work out for you and i need some parts also to totaly be where i want to so if you find a good supplier let me know...

mike (spike_wood@hotmail.com)

Speedster Member
    campbell river, british columbia, Canada.
    well hello its nice to see someone else has a 36 i cant seem to find to many people that have this year.. i have lots of pics of my car if you email me ill send you pics till they come out of your ears.. hope things work out for you and i need some parts also to totaly be where i want to so if you find a good supplier let me know...

mike (spike_wood@hotmail.com)

Mike

yes I am learning it's very lonely in the world of '36's not many of us out here

and much thanks for your pics

and I will try to help you with those old shocks ..
    but I am thinking it will be easier to change over to modern shocks than try to find and rebuild the old stock 36 shocks -- can you say "street rodder" ( they used to make conversion kits for the 36 Ford's that sold at Western Auto and tougher to find than the original shock today)

I know there are some hot rod fabricators in BC eh .....

John

Mike

yes I am learning it's very lonely in the world of '36's not many of us out here

and much thanks for your pics

and I will try to help you with those old shocks ..
    but I am thinking it will be easier to change over to modern shocks than try to find and rebuild the old stock 36 shocks -- can you say "street rodder" ( they used to make conversion kits for the 36 Ford's that sold at Western Auto and tougher to find than the original shock today)

I know there are some hot rod fabricators in BC eh .....

John