A must have tool .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A must have tool .

I just wanted to share a pic of this hubcap tool, If your Studebaker has hubcaps you will not regret picking one of these up. I purchased mine on Amazon for 8 or 9 dollars.

Have a Great day

Andy
    Attached Files

Andy, that looks like it'll work just fine - is that plastic or rubber where it contacts the rim ?
    Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

I've had one that looks almost EXACTLY like that for years. It works great.

The trick is to be super careful with it. That flat (metal) edge is very sharp!!!

StudeDave '57
      StudeDave '57
      US Navy (retired)

3rd Generation Stude owner/driver
      SDC Member since 1985

past President
      Whatcom County Chapter SDC
      San Diego Chapter SDC

past Vice President
      San Diego Chapter SDC
      North Florida Chapter SDC

Comment

I would say its rubber Joseph.

Andy

Comment

Originally posted by Drewhon View Post
          I just wanted to share a pic of this hubcap tool, If your Studebaker has hubcaps you will not regret picking one of these up. I purchased mine on Amazon for 8 or 9 dollars.

Have a Great day

Andy
          Great for removing them and also using the rubber part as a maillot for tapping them back on!

Comment

I always used the heel of my hand to pop the dog-dishes back on...but at 65 my arthritis tells me not to do that anymore !! D
            sigpicGood judgment is the result of experience; ...experience is the result of bad judgment.

Comment

This thread stayed alive long enough for me to go and dig this tool out. One my Dad left me.

Comment

Working...
              X