NW Chapter Will Drive The Oregon Covered Bridge Tour in 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NW Chapter Will Drive The Oregon Covered Bridge Tour in 2014

The Northwest Chapter of SDC along with the Willamette Chapter, will be driving our Studebakers on the Oregon Covered Bridge Tour on IDYSD 2014. The tour includes 6 covered bridges located in the mid-Willamette Valley. Member of other Oregon Chapters are welcome to join us. More details will be posted as they become available.
    Ed Sallia
    Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

bummer

Up here in Whatcom County we are planning to hold the Sixth Annual Bell's Studebaker Diner and Museum Open House along with our 42nd Annual Classic Car Show. These events have become known as the "Whatcom SDC WeekEnd of Fun" seeing as we start with a Friday Night Cruise and go all the way through to our Sunday Car Show.

Enjoy your event. I know we will ours.
    StudeDave '57
    US Navy (retired)

3rd Generation Stude owner/driver
    SDC Member since 1985

past President
    Whatcom County Chapter SDC
    San Diego Chapter SDC

past Vice President
    San Diego Chapter SDC
    North Florida Chapter SDC

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Eddie View Post
      The Northwest Chapter of SDC along with the Willamette Chapter, will be driving our Studebakers on the Oregon Covered Bridge Tour on IDYSD 2014. The tour includes 6 covered bridges located in the mid-Willamette Valley. Member of other Oregon Chapters are welcome to join us. More details will be posted as they become available.
      Be sure to have an appropriate photographer on site.

I will be looking forward to the Turning Wheels "Cover Photo!"
      John Clary
      Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Originally posted by jclary View Post
        Be sure to have an appropriate photographer on site.

I will be looking forward to the Turning Wheels "Cover Photo!"
        Will do, John. It will probably be me. I really want to come up to Bell's Studebaker Diner some time. Our club went up there earlier this year and they said they really had a good time. The photos looked awesome. It did not make it onto the club calendar for this coming year so I may have to make a trek up there on my own.
        Ed Sallia
        Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Eddie View Post
          I really want to come up to Bell's Studebaker Diner some time. Our club went up there earlier this year and they said they really had a good time. The photos looked awesome. It did not make it onto the club calendar for this coming year so I may have to make a trek up there on my own.
          No worries.
          Just keep in mind the BSD&M does not keep 'regular' hours of any kind. It is open by appointment only. When you plan to visit with the Bells' let me know~ I'd like to be there too!!! It is always fun to visit with StudeFolks from out of town.

StudeDave '57
          Last edited by StudeDave57; 12-12-2013, 10:32 PM.
          StudeDave '57
          US Navy (retired)

3rd Generation Stude owner/driver
          SDC Member since 1985

past President
          Whatcom County Chapter SDC
          San Diego Chapter SDC

past Vice President
          San Diego Chapter SDC
          North Florida Chapter SDC

Comment

Thanks, Dave. Will do.
            Ed Sallia
            Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Well, after almost a year of looking forward to this trip with our club to see the covered bridges in Oregon, I missed it. However, the photos of the event were posted on our NW Chapter web page so here ya go:
              Ed Sallia
              Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Working...
              X