Richard R (Dick) La Torre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richard R (Dick) La Torre

I regret to inform all of SDC of the passing of Dick La Torre. Dad loved cars and Studebakers most. Many over the years.
    Dick was a charter board member of the Saratoga Car museum and donated a very nice 56 Mark II to help them get started. He donated to the Jet Thrust Registry because he loved JT cars. On his passing he had a 64 GT R1 four speed car that he loved to drive and drive fast. He has had another 64 R2 package car in rehab for some time but never got to finish.
    Always a loving and devoted husband and father. Dick made braces for the handycaped all his life. A teacher at ucla and at many seminars for the field. Dad was a member of the Sdc and two chapters, New York and Az., The Sedona car club and a Silver arrow member of The Saratoga car museum.
    There are so many things he did I could not type them all.He will be missed by his wife Kay, his 4 kids and all who knew him. I would like to thank all of the Studebaker community for years of fun that he had. I was blessed to be able to share much of that with him. Thank you. Rich La Torre

64 Daytona HT
    Mohawk Trails Chapter SDC
    64 GT R1 4sp Hawk
    Mohawk Trails Chapter SDC
Working...
X