Sometimes, the Light is Just Right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sometimes, the Light is Just Right

Not a nice setting, but the light was right, so....

Last edited by Studedude; 11-09-2013, 04:49 PM.
    sigpic
    Dave Lester

What's wrong with the setting?

Comment

OOooof... THAT was some NICE picture ! ! !

Comment

Boy that's a gorgeous car!
        Ed Sallia
        Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

OHHH yeah!

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Looking good.

Comment

Originally posted by SN-60 View Post
              What's wrong with the setting?
              Too busy (building, vertical lines from roof of car, angled lines on pavement).
              Gary L.
              Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
              Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

That car would look good in ANY light!
                Dick Steinkamp
                Bellingham, WA

Comment

Perhaps someone can PhotoShop the picture and remove the clutter/distractions and post the two pictures side-by-side for a comparison.
                  Gary L.
                  Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                  Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Well, it could've been worse: It could've been a -68 Ford Falcon...

Comment

Dave there only one thing I'd ever want to change about that car...... the name on the title.
                      I might make this into a poster, put it on the wall of my garage for inspiration.

Comment

This is a pic of a real car in the real world . It's not a Super Model with a "pinched up face and a Bad Attitude" IMHO . Photoshoping this si a good suggestion . Or .. take another Pic without distractions . Myself , I like this . A warm sunny day with a Studebaker as the center of atttention . Thanx for sharing ..

Comment

Originally posted by dimaxion View Post
                          This is a pic of a real car in the real world . It's not a Super Model with a "pinched up face and a Bad Attitude" IMHO . Photoshoping this si a good suggestion . Or .. take another Pic without distractions . Myself , I like this . A warm sunny day with a Studebaker as the center of atttention . Thanx for sharing ..
                          Thanks for the kind words, all.

The observation, "This is a pic of a real car in the real world," is accurate. I was running errands, and had just parked at the curb in front of a business I needed to visit.

As I walked away from the car, I noticed how the light enhanced the color, and how the paint and chrome picked up a blue hue from the brilliantly clear, blue sky of that morning.

I decided to snap a pic. Other than the "noise" on the roof and hood of the car, the picture is as good as any I have "Posed" the car for, and better than several... thus, the comment, "Sometimes the light is just right."

Hopefully, I'll find the same light conditions sometime when I'm in a more scenic setting. <G>
                          Last edited by Studedude; 09-27-2013, 04:54 PM.
                          sigpic
                          Dave Lester

Comment

Working...
                          X