I did my part

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I did my part

Don't have any of my stude's running at this time, so I got up early. Put on my Studebakers gf Arkansas Chapter shirt, MySDC Judges hat(with my 45 year pin)and drove my Highlander with the sign on the back saying I'd rather be driving my Studebaker. Went to a diner for breakfast. As I walked in a lady said heres the Studebaker man.

In the afternoon I stopped to see Ron Meyers. Years ago he drew cartoons for the old Bullitins and Turning Wheels.

studedick from the lower Ozarks

Glad to hear you are out and on the Road anyway Dick! Studeless or not.

I drove my '66 Cruiser V8 about 144 miles today for a SDC Chapter outing on Whidbey Island, WA.
    Got my IDYSD magnetic signs on the Doors!

We took the Deception Pass Bridge at the North end, to avoid using a Ferry or trying to float there!
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

I drove my Champ to Vogel State Park where a Pioneer Days festival was being held. I parked the Champ in a conspicuous place with signs on windshield and back window proclaiming IDYSD. I also mentioned the day when our band performed. Lots of people enjoyed the truck, and our family had a very fun day.

Comment

I took Sandi for a drive around the farm in our new 63 Lark. She had never ridden in a Lark before. It is gone now Sold it yesterday to the Pres. of our Chapter. Good Roads Brian &Sandi
        Brian Woods
        woodysrods@shaw.ca
        1946 M Series (Shop Truck)

Comment

I was glad to be able to drive my Stude this year, I missed last years 'drive your stude..day"
          I took my Lark for a 165 mile trip all around Jacksonville FL and surrounding areas. Got a lot of attention and passed my Amateur Radio test the same day!
          Looking forward to next year! Mine is a daily driver so I get thumbs up almost everyday....ya gotta luv it!

Comment

Working...
          X