Studebaker: 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker: 2020

For those who might be interested my E-book is available: next year, hopefully, hard copy. The year is 2020: but this is alternative history. Studebaker survived but others didn't. Note: while Stude historical figures do play a part in this novel, it is also a comedy too, so some liberties had to be taken. For Studebaker to survive its darkest time: the 50s to the 60s, well: let's just say I think you'll find my solution interesting.

In September I will make my PDF version available for free to those who have bought: tons of pictures. I had to do it this way because getting the rights to use them in the E-book format proved problematic: folks not knowing where they got the picture themselves or just not responding. But for free: with credit to the source and link... problem solved.

This is also a murder mystery and HOW Stude survived plays into the crime, as our VERY annoying in a worse than Monk/House fashion uncovers in pursuit of a vary strange perp you committed an odd crime in a paint shop where they recondition paint jobs on historical Studes.

Here are two places you can either buy, or just find out more, plus a FB page. The Facebook has a link to a free PC E-book reader if you don't have a Kindle or whatever...

Facebook Page...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/417500168346478/

Sounds really interesting but I'm not sure you'll hit the "zillion zombie" mark. Here is the English link for Amazon, I couldn't figure out the French one.

Comment

Guess I'll have to wait for the print version to write a book review.
      The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Pile View Post
        Guess I'll have to wait for the print version to write a book review.
        Should be next year. There is a free, downloadable, PC book reader: a little tricky to use, but once to get the drift... not bad at all. BTW, if anyone has a better one PLEASE feel free to suggest.

Comment

Before you read the following, please remember that two of the chapters, sampled, had to set up why the history of the automobile industry was different and how: all told by pictures in a reception room. But for those seeking a bigger sample of Autocide before you buy, here it is... http://www.scribd.com/doc/159983665/Autocide

Comment

Working...
          X