Thread: Studebakers for sale

Studebakers for sale

Hey group I have Studebakers for sale.

1963 Daytona hardtop. 289 4bbl with automatic, bucket seats, console, radio and heater delete. I got this from the estate of the original owner in 1999. It was sold new in Florida and other than a repaint in 1972 and me refreshing the engine in 2000 it's all original. Very dependable, drives nice and could be driven anywhere. It's not a show car (1972 paint, remember) but it still looks pretty good and is very solid. I just had it detailed two weeks ago. What does it need? The front seal in the engine leaks so it's using oil there. Doesn't burn it, just leaks. Otherwise it can go anywhere. I've driven it to South Bend twice, Charlotte for the International, Canada and all over locally.
    This car was also used in an independant film titled WAR. The film was shown at Sundance and many film festivals.
    $6500

1881 Grain Wagon. This was used on a farm in Idaho from day one till 1900 then stuck in the barn and eventually covered up with a pile of dry hay. In 1997 the farm was sold out of the family for the first time and the wagon was found when they cleaned out the barn. It was sold to a dude ranch where it was repainted. I bought it in 2000 and got it home to PA. All the wood is original and very solid. The running gear is in great shape. What's missing is a seat and the brake lever and rod to the back. It needs restenciled with the Studebaker logos but is a great old piece.
    $2500.

1959 Lark VI Regal 2 door sedan. Good solid car. I really enjoy driving this car but just haven't had the time as of late to even get it out. It's been sitting three years. I have no doubt it will fire up with a fresh battery. approx 89,000 miles. flathead six with a three speed. Very dependable, I have driven this to South Bend twice. Need a new headliner installed, which I have. The paint needs a good buffing and of course it needs a good cleaning since it's been sitting.
    $4500.

1951 Champion Starlite Coupe. This is that street rod project you wanted. The body is solid, the frame is good. That's basically what you get. When I got it (thinking I actually had time to do it) we carried the frame in the barn, then the body and sat it back on the fram. There is no running gear, no suspension, just a bare frame. The body is complete though disassembled.
    $1600

Email me for more info or any question you may have. The cars are located in Fredonia NY, the wagon in my other garage in Russell PA.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Steve Grant
    a.k.a. the Madd Doodler
    www.madddoodler.com
    Kinzua Region Chapter
    1881 Grain Wagon
    1951 Champion Starlight Coupe 1:1 scale model kit
    1959 Lark 2 dr sdn
    1963 Daytona 2 dr htp
    1980 Avanti II
    Over 500 Studebaker toys