My Fleet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Fleet

My M-35 military duce and a half sadly is gone. A close friend of mine sold his and wished he hadn't of so he bought mine so it's in good hands.

I just got the 62 Champ this summer and have been toying around with the Commander "it's for sale" My 58 Scotty is driven almost every day ,My wife likes rideing in it better then she doe's our family car. Inside the shop is my fully restored 1970 Chevelle, it's not in the picture but then it's not a Studebaker .

JunkYardDog: What is the serial number of your 3E1? I keep the STUDEBAKER SCOTSMAN TRUCK REGISTER (since 2005) and I don't believe I have this truck listed. I would love to include it in the Register and I would not include any personal information about you. Just the State, serial # and any info you would like to include.

There were 931 Scotsman trucks built in the 1958 model year and I have verified only 35 of them so far. There are a few more of them out there. I would be happy to send you a copy w/your surface mail address. Free to you. Thanks.

Frank Drumheller
    Locust Grove, VA
    60S-W6
    M16-52 '48 Studebaker-Boyer fire truck

Comment

Frank Drumheller
      Locust Grove, VA

I'M PRETTY SURE ITS ALREADY REGISTERED. I'LL CHECK IN THE NEAR FUTURE

Comment

Working...
      X