No announcement yet.

1963 R2 Lark "The Whistler"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's a nice photo of The Whistler in the March issue of Hemmings Muscle Machines in the coverage of MCACN last November.

Craig

Comment

• What a great video.
      Only wish he had a better video camera..
      HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

• Originally posted by DEEPNHOCK View Post
        What a great video.
        Only wish he had a better video camera..
        Roger that, Jeff.

Dan sent me a CD of the same footage and it is identical to what is linked on You-Tube.

We certainly appreciate his enthusiasm nonetheless. BP

We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

• Great video very impressed some very strong positive words about the Whistler and the overall show. Bob I got the same care package in the mail very impressed. Glad everybody enjoyed it thanks John Kroulik

Comment

• Today, March 7 at the Arizona Annual March Gathering, John, Loralee, and Mike Lynch and others brought The Whisler down to Tucson, where John found the car 6 years ago at Chuck Naugles StudyAcres.

It was so quiet that I think the name should be changed to The Whisperer. Actually, that should be John Kroulik's name since he is the ultimate Studebaker Whisperer.

Bob Miles

Comment

Working...
            X