This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Randy Rundle @ Omaha Co-Operator Session

Randy Rundle, the six-volt guru who runs Fifth Avenue Antique Auto Parts in Clay Center KS, is planning to be at The SDC Omaha International Meet next week. [8D] He has thoughtfully agreed to sit on the panel at The Co-Operator Tech Session Thursday afternoon and be available to answer electrical questions.

Randy is not an SDC Member or Co-Operator Advisor, but was so happy about the recent Co-Operator coverage of his place that he wanted to come to the SDC National Meet to see the cars, and volunteered to answer questions. He will bring copies of his 6/12 Conversion Guide and Overdrive Books and have them available for sale if anyone wants to take one home.

Further, Randy has uncovered some momentos of his Uncle's Studebaker dealership in Clay Center and is bringing those to donate to The Studebaker Auction. I've talked with him at length on the phone and we've exchanged e-mails: He sounds like an awfully nice guy -and very knowledgable- so I am looking forward to meeting him and having his expertise available at The Co-Operator Tech Session Thursday afternoon. [:I] BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.
Working...
X