Best anti fog solution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Bob:
    As you know all the gaskets really need to be replaced, I haven't got that far yet.
    After I win the lottery, I bought a ticket the other day so I should be hearing from them any day now.
    The first couple million will probably get wasted then I'll be able to concentrate on Studebakers with the other 40 or 50 mil.
    The floors get wet real fast which adds to the moisture inside so the windows fog quick and heavy.
    I'll work through all the suggestions. Thanks.
    Man I gotta stop driving this thing so I can baby it a little.
    NAH ! I think I'll spend my kids inheritance instead.
    South Lompoc Studebaker

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by sals54 View Post
        I too have had mixed fortune with rain x on the inside of the windshield. When I was driving my coupe as a daily driver, I would keep a squeegee on the passenger seat. Cleared the fog in two seconds.
        Hardly qualifies as hands free driving tho,.... Geez!
        You are just begging for a ticket!

Dean.

Ps.
        Is that what you meant by mixed fortune ?
        I think I get it now.
        Last edited by dean pearson; 01-08-2013, 07:14 PM. Reason: Add ps.

Comment

Hey Dean, Don't be too harsh... I was a poor, starving contractor back then. My Coupe was my only lifeline for my business. I could hardly afford groceries way back then, let alone a new defroster. Now, say you're sorry for being so insensitive. I don't want to end up in self esteem therapy.
          sals54

Comment

Never used a squeegee,but did carry a chamois to wipe fog off a 33 Willys coupe I had, Only heater was under the seat. My Studebaker I have now has vintage air,heat,defrost, I feel like I hit the big time!
            Randy Wilkin
            1946 M5 Streetrod
            Hillsboro,Ohio 45133

Comment

Slightly opening the vent windows, as most Stude owners manuals suggest, really helps clear the windshield and front side glass when defroster is running.

Comment

Working...
              X