51 Packard for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 51 Packard for sale

I always look in the local paper's classifieds. Today there is a 1951 Packard 2301 Navy. The owner states that he has 10k invested in it & is partially restored. It has a straight 8. He's asking $6000. 843-813-8404. SC

use the internet to find like models so as to get a grip on pricing as per condition. I have a friend that has near 70,000 wrapped up in a totally restored 1953 Commander resto-mod that might fetch bout half on a good day. Sometimes sellers telling about money invested when pricing a car is not worth your effort in your listening. 10.000 will buy a fine 51 Packard. Not all the models but some. It's a buyers market for some of the 50's Packards. Check 'em out on the net and learn not to get burned. Check e bay current listings and completed listings. Fact is that people that are in the market for certain 50's Packards are a diminishing bunch. They are fine cars. Theres a 56 4 door Clipper here locally by me with an asking price of 15 G. It needs nothing. It can be had for much=much less. Packard Convertibles are pricey though. cheers jimmijim

check out this 56 {www.auto-n-vest.com}
    Last edited by jimmijim8; 11-07-2012, 02:42 PM.
    sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Working...
    X