No announcement yet.

Avanti body plate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lew Schucart e mail me @ racy_t@yahoo.com and i'll send ya pics so far and more info...my pics seem to be to highr es to upload here you to bezhawk

Comment

Originally posted by racy_t View Post
      ..I do have a copy of the original invoice......R2,4spd,manual steering (quick ratio), heavy duty springs, 3.31 read axle,electic windows,tinted glass,red...no mention of a/c....but it has the correct parts under the dash and all the plumbing under the hood....hope to make it work....somebody loved that car back in the day.....will eventually post some pics as I can.....would like continuing feedback even if negative (I like the negative it motivates me to show you just what can be done) cheers...Tracy racy_t@yahoo.com
      It couldn't be an R2 and have A/C from the factory. This sounds like an Avanti that I knew years ago that went from CT to NY to Tenn. and then I don't know. The early owner used to switch the car back and forth between an R2 and an R1 with A/C.
      Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
      Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Originally posted by plwindish View Post
        racy_t, you certainly got it cheap enough. Best of luck getting it back on the street for under 6K. When you start cleaning it out you're going to displace quite a few rats & mice. What size of SBC is in it now? A 400 with a little work will put some spunk into it.
        Post #25 states that it is a 327.
        Gary L.
        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
        Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Working...
        X