• Show
Clear All

• Copart Avanti

1963 Avanti on Coparts for sale. Lot #19656912

sigpic
    In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Oh - and the deluxe interior as well.

Not sure why websites like this have the little magnifying box come up - the pictures are pretty low quality already - the box just shows even fuzzier.

Comment

Doesn't appear to be wrecked, no fire! I wonder how it ended up at coparts?

Jim
        "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
        their Memorials!

Comment

Coparts

The Coparts lot is right up the road from me in West Mifflin Pa. Now I know nothing about Coparts, but I thought I would just take a quick run up the road to preview the car. Even took my check book. I got there about 8 minutes before the Auction was to take place. Guy in the office said in order to preview the car you have to be registered online. Same with bidding. Could not register in time, so I just turn around and went home. The car sold for a total of around $5200. From the photos that seems like a really good price.

Comment

$5,200 was a steal for this car!

Comment

Originally posted by 52 Ragtop View Post
              Doesn't appear to be wrecked, no fire! I wonder how it ended up at coparts?

Jim
              Maybe they handle the sale of recovered stolen cars.
              Gary L.
              Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
              Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Looks like it's coming to Sheridan Indiana! That's a little town about 15 miles west of Noblesville! I'll have to find out more about it!!!

BP, you know anything?

Jim
                "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
                their Memorials!

Comment

Bidding still going on till tomorrow night according to site.

Comment

Working...
                  X