56 golden hawk pressure hose power steering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steering: 56 golden hawk pressure hose power steering

does anybody know where to get the pressure power steering hose for this car also it has a reduction on the lower part can it be made all the same size thanks again

Have you tried Studebaker International? If they do not have it, give Brake & Clutch in Springfield Ill, they can make up new power steering hoses. Tell them that I sent you.

Jim
    "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
    their Memorials!

Comment

To: kenny 7357,----- I purchased an NOS one from Dave Thibeault last year. The rubber was still 'as new' with no sign of age cracks, and fit perfectly. (My car is a '55 President Speedster, but the hose should be the same
      if Your car has the 'Type A' pump. Give Dave a call at 978 897 3158.

Comment

Originally posted by SN-60 View Post
        To: kenny 7357,----- I purchased an NOS one from Dave Thibeault last year. The rubber was still 'as new' with no sign of age cracks, and fit perfectly. (My car is a '55 President Speedster, but the hose should be the same
        if Your car has the 'Type A' pump. Give Dave a call at 978 897 3158.
        I thought the pressure hoses were same on type A & B, and only the return hoses were different.

Comment

To: Joe Hall,------I would not doubt that You are correct about that Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X