• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open the sdc store!

I need some new shirts for the car show season haha

Drive your car to the car shows--- leave the shirt at home! wink

Comment

Brian,

The Link for the SDC store on the SDC home page, is an old one as Bondo Billy is no longer doing it for us and should be removed! Webmaster if you're out there, then here is a project for you. There is, under the Studebaker National Museum and the store button that has a section for SDC merchandise.... If one of the SDC board member, on here, can refresh our memories about who was awarded the store contract, if not the SDC Museum, that would certainly help!

Comment

The Studebaker National Museum now runs the club store

Denny L

Comment

The "new" SDC Store IS open!

Website link needs to be updated. SDC Store now handled by the Museum. SDC Merchandise here:
          Show off your love of the Studebaker Drivers Club with a banner, apparel, or an accessory.

2012 IM merchandise:
          The Studebaker National Museum Online Store is the place to shop for all of your Studebaker related merchandise needs....
          sigpic
          Bob Shaw
          Rush City, Minnesota
          1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
          "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

Comment

Thanks! Got some, I was mainly looking for that lOng sleeve black one though. Oh well.

Comment

Last time i went to the museum all their shirts were large and larger sizes, Us small and medium folks were out of luck.
              101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

To quote from Are You Being Served: "They will ride up with wear!"
                1957 Studebaker Champion 2 door. Staten Island, New York.

"Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think." -Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by BShaw View Post
                  Website link needs to be updated. SDC Store now handled by the Museum. SDC Merchandise here:
                  Show off your love of the Studebaker Drivers Club with a banner, apparel, or an accessory.

2012 IM merchandise:
                  https://studebakermuseum.org/store/2...national-meet/
                  Thanks Bob - anyone know what happened to all of the other SDC store items? The SDC Museum seems to have only a small number of items compared with what the SDC store had previously??
                  Mark Hayden
                  '66 Commander

Comment

Mark,

The old store, was part of the "Bondo Billy" (aka Bill Glass) enterprises.....so I can only imagine what he may have had left....he kept. Though, he may have made them up as orders came in, rather than keeping the various items, in stock. This may be a good item to bring up with our elected officials, from the various zone, about the limited amount of merchandise available from the SDC Store (the SDC National Museum). Does anyone know (Denny or Mr. Shaw) what the SDC Museum agreed to, when signing the contract, to become the official SDC "store?"

Comment

The Museum is now running the official club store. That said, you can still get hold of Ellen or Bill Glass via their web site http://bondobilly.com/ if there is something special that you want that the Museum store doesn't carry.
                      Gary Ash
                      Dartmouth, Mass.

'32 Indy car replica (in progress)
                      ’41 Commander Land Cruiser
                      '48 M5
                      '65 Wagonaire Commander
                      '63 Wagonaire Standard
                      web site at http://www.studegarage.com

Comment

SDC Club Items

Thanks Glen and Gary - I was thinking about things like the SDC window stickers, SDC lapel pins, embroidered SDC patches and the like that used to be found in the SDC store (You can still see pics of them on the SDC Store website). I don't understand why the Museum would not have these SDC items if they are now the "Club Store"? Is the Club not going to carry these items any longer?
                        Mark Hayden
                        '66 Commander

Comment

Originally posted by clonelark View Post
                          Last time i went to the museum all their shirts were large and larger sizes, Us small and medium folks were out of luck.
                          Then by all means, get closer to the table.

Comment

I believe there were items licensed by Bill as Bondobilly that could not be offered through the SDC store as well as the Museum, and vice versa. Now that the Museum is running the store, it will be interesting to see where the products settle.
                            Brad Johnson,
                            SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
                            Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                            '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
                            '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

I could be wrong but i thought I heard that some of the remaining inventory was being sold out of Studebaker International. You might ask them if they have any SDC stuff. I repeat, i could be all wet on at.
                              sigpic
                              Bob Shaw
                              Rush City, Minnesota
                              1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
                              "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

Comment

Working...
                              X