NOS CK fronts and rears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOS CK fronts and rears

I have a set of front and rear NOS CK fenders for sale.
    Since I have no idea what to ask for them I reluctantly listed them on Ebay. If interested see them at the following item numbers on Ebay.
    Thanks
    Paul

Looking for a right rocker panel for a 53 K, and maybe a right fender if we can win one. You will wrap them up nice for shipping?

Comment

NOS C/K fenders are rare, but I believe there are still many sets tucked away here and there, as Yours were till now. It will be interesting to see what the market will bear on Your set. Good luck!

Comment

I have an NOS set without the aprons. Still in factory gray primer, ever drilled, and even still have the factory stickers with part numbers on them.

Comment

I meant, never drilled.

Comment

I think the fronts will do well,been a long time seeing a complete assembly.
            Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

I'd be happy with replacement fiberglass fenders as long as they fit well. Much lighter and no corrosion ever. If someone found them out with a magnet, I'd just say they were 'steelies' loaded with bondo!

Comment

The last NOS set of four that I know of sold for $1500.
                Gary L.
                Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Gary,wow that must have been some time ago.
                  Originally posted by studegary View Post
                  The last NOS set of four that I know of sold for $1500.
                  Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

Y'all just have not been paying attention.

Henry Votel,
                    Forest Lake, MN
                    Buying & Selling Studebaker Parts in MN & WI

Comment

Guys, this is good friend Paul Pszikszai selling the fenders. He is well-known by many, including me; he is honest and knows what he's talking about. He has a pretty impressive collection of desirble Studebakers, all restored by him. If he says something you can confidently believe it; you can take his word to the bank.

Good luck on your sale, my friend. Hope to see you at the IM!
                      Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
                      Romans 15:13
                      Deuteronomy 31:6
                      Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Yes NOS C/K fenders seem to bring good money on ebay. But even if the prices seem high. They are usually not more than the price of fixing rusty fenders.
                        So! For any of you CASCO's out there. If you need a set, BUY them!
                        Good Luck with yhour sale. I will add them to my watch list.
                        Good Roads
                        Brian
                        Brian Woods
                        woodysrods@shaw.ca
                        1946 M Series (Shop Truck)

Comment

I bidded on a set of NOS front fenders last week on ebay, they sold for $1750.00, I dipped out. I would gladly pay $1500 for a set of FOUR.
                          Brian Greenall
                          Melbourne, OZ
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Votel View Post
                            Y'all just have not been paying attention.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/370591862424...84.m1559.l2649
                            This had to be some one that knows absolutely nothing about body work or anyone that can do it. I bet even then the NOS ones are not perfect and need twicking for proper fitment. After reading this thread, I'll pay the 400.00 for the nice used set of front fenders and aprons that my neighbor has for sale.
                            64 Champ long bed V8
                            55/53 Studebaker President S/R
                            53 Hudson Super Wasp Coupe

Comment

This may be a strange auction, these are drilled for late mouldings, which is a huge time saver for some, But in my case I'd be welding the holes closed. It has been awhile since I have seen these with inner fenders which is also about a 4 hour time savings.

The inner on the right fender won't fit all heaters to '64. I'd have to weld on an original or an NOS one to fit a 53. Decisions, decisions.....

Still, a Rare pair!

Comment

Working...
                              X