I've, like many have limited space, and have this feeling that I am about to do something wrong throwing some old parts out. I've guilt-ed myself out thinking I am going to hell in a hand basket if I don't keep them
I've got lots of old parts that I don't want and not sure what to do with.
1) Old master cylinders - one from my Hawk and another from my Lark
2) I just replaced the front sway bar in my Hawk with a HD one, What should I do with the old one?
3) 10" Brake drums that I got with a Dana 44
4) tapered axles (several sets)
5) 63-64 Steering Wheels with cracks
6) 63 Deck lid that got smashed in while in Maryland.
My list could go on and on. What should I do with these Old Parts that I have replaced on my Vehicles?