Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '58 Transtar rescued

Hello Folks,
    I'm new to this forum. By way of introduction, here's a little slide show of our rescue of a Studebaker pickup that has been non-op since 1998. At this point in time, she's back on the road and about to undergo some much needed cosmetic work.

http://youtu.be/CW7GTaEGhVs

I'd love to hear from any other truck guys out here on the left coast.

Whitney Haist
    Orinda, CA (San Francisco east bay)

Welcome to the forum! Looks like you have a very solid truck there. Are you a member of the SDC? If not you should join.
    Chris Dresbach

Comment

Great project! What is your plan for color? Silver/grey, blue, or something altogether different?
      Last edited by Peanut; 04-01-2012, 07:24 PM. Reason: Watched video!
      ~Matt Connor
      '59 Lark 2-door

Comment

Looks like a really good start. My brother's 57 Transtar started out as two parts trucks that he put together.

"In the heart of Arkansas."
        Searcy, Arkansas
        1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
        1952 2R pickup

Comment

Right on, and welcome to the Forum! We'll be looking forward to seeing your progress!

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

I see you have a Studebaker sign up, but in case you're not into the Studebaker "world," check out what this company offers (you might need it): classicent.com

Welcome to our world.
            KURTRUK
            (read it backwards)

Nothing is politically right which is morally wrong. -A. Lincoln

Comment

Very nice. Transtars are very aggressive and "manly" looking trucks. You're gonna have fun with this one. Hope to see you around at a future event. I'm not that far away in Dixon.
              Jon Stalnaker
              Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

Working...
              X