Best patch panels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

followup

I think I said I would post an after-installation eval on the CE floor panels: Job is done and I would rate the panel fit as C+ or B- . Indentations do not fully line up and quite a bit of refit is needed. Have no idea if any of the others are better. CE ships very promptly. Would buy from them again.
    Nice to have floors again and after other work now DeeDee is BOTRA (Back On The Road Again)

Comment

Welcome back Darrell. I saw a black '57 Packard sedan parked in a driveway in Wallace a couple years ago. Do you know the car?
      Restorations by Skip Towne

Comment

Originally posted by Dwain G. View Post
        Welcome back Darrell. I saw a black '57 Packard sedan parked in a driveway in Wallace a couple years ago. Do you know the car?
        Dwain, I've been around the area for over 10 years and haven't ever seen a a black 57 "Packard" here. Perhaps it was during the Depot Days car show which occurs annually in May. Or someone driving through on I90. Even during the show there are few Studebakers or Packards visible. From what I gather there never was a dealer locally (someone correct me if I am wrong). One other "living" Hawk down the road a few miles.
        --Darrell

Comment

Working...
        X