Thread: eugene car show

Speedster Member

eugene car show

i went today to the eugene oregon show and not one single studebaker was there not good !!!!!!!!

Silver Hawk Member
    Sounds like a wake up call to Our northwestern Friends!.....Put down the hot coco and get those Studebakers out there!!!!

President Member
    I didn't even realize there was a car show in Eugene this weekend--whoever hosts that needs to do a better job of advertising it! We're only 40 miles away!
    Dave Nevin
    Corvallis, OR
    1953 Champion Deluxe Coupe
    Stud-e-venture blog

I don't remember anyone in the Southern Oregon Chapter talking about it. It might have been in the newsletter, but I don't think so.

President Member
    Scott,
    It wasn't because I didn't know about it. I put stuff in the newsletter if I'm sent info on the event.
    George King
    Grants Pass, Oregon
    64 Station Wagon with fixed roof (Canadian Car)

64 Wagonaire sliding roof South Bend car. For Sale....

63 GT Hawk

51 Champion Starlight Coupe

President Member
    Sounds more like a case of priorities to the local club(s).....who may rather want to do just the smaller venues, Good Guys or Friday Nite cruises. There is the same issue in Southern Arizona, with the annual Santa Cruz Valley Car Nuts show, in Tubac, which brings in over 500 cars and cycles, from the west, southwest USA and Mexico. The Southern Arizona SDC, which is based in Tucson, 45 minutes away, doesn't participate nor are there any representatives from the much larger and known chapter, Grand Canyon SDC, in Phoenix, about 3 hours away....This past January there were just 2 independent Stude's: a very highly modified 1938 coupe, which was almost non identifiable, and a 1947 Champion, which had a 50 or 51 front clip.The show has been put on for the past 18 years, at the end of January, and is well known, so I'm guessing that it's not due to lack of advertising, by the sponsors, but to all the excuses (priorities) that the clubs officers provide, for not attending. This is not the way to show or wave the "flag!"
    glen
    North Central Arizona

Maybe there are no "Car Show" guys in these clubs??
    I have not put one of my many cars in a "Car Show" for 25 to 30 or more years!
    But I attend as many Rod Runs as I can each year. And have piled up hundreds of thousands of miles driving my specialty cars!
    Just not a "Car Show" kinda guy????
    Good Roads
    Brian
    Brian Woods
    woodysrods@shaw.ca
    1946 M Series (Shop Truck)

Speedster Member
    Cruise News - Classic Cars & Trucks For Sale - Northwest Classic ...
    http://www.northwestclassicautomall....ts.ihtmlVaries, Pacific Northwest. Eugene Roadster Show, March 24th & 25th, 2012, See information in ad, Eugene, Oregon. 28th Annual Leprechaun Daze Car Show ...

Speedster Member

cars at show

chevs , fords, nash, two woodies fords some street rods even a dragster somes came from calgary canada too