Studebaker for WEDDING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker for WEDDING

Hello all Studebaker owners!! My son is getting married on Friday, August 3, 2007 and his is in search for a special present for his future wife...She has always loved antique cars and used to work on cars with her dad and Matt would love to find a Studebaker to ride in from their wedding to their reception.

A little history of the kids...Matt was born and raised in South Bend/Mishawaka (MHS 200 grad; Lori was born and raised in Dayton. They both graduated from Notre Dame, where they met. They now live in the Washington, DC area. Their wedding is at Notre Dame at the Basicilca and their reception is at the Blue Heron at Blackthorn Golf Club. Their first choice of a car would be a white convertible but they are open to anyone who would be willing to drive them on this special day. They obviously have budgeted for this privilege or if you prefer...Matt's dad and I have two Notre Dame football tickets to offer. We would need the car from approximately 5:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m. on Friday, August 3, 2007.

Anyone interested, please either respond to this message or feel free to call me at 574-259-5061. Thank you very much!!!

Debi Grecco

Debi,

You may want to move this to the General Discussion board.

Gary

Comment

Debi,

You may want to move this to the General Discussion board.

Gary

Comment

Working...
      X