Studes in Roadside Americana photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
    Romans 15:13
    Deuteronomy 31:6
    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Proud NON-CASO

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Think I saw a Stude here, right-center of the picture:

Proud NON-CASO

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Proud NON-CASO

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Proud NON-CASO

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Proud NON-CASO

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

This is not an exact science. I think I'm seeing a GT 4 cars back:

Proud NON-CASO

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Flamingo Lark left center?

Proud NON-CASO

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Andrews View Post
                      Think I saw a Stude here, right-center of the picture:

That you do, Bob; 'looks like a '52 sedan. Very unusual, in that it really is old as things were then. I see at least three 1965 Chevrolets, one 1965 Ford, and one 1965 Fairlane, so the Stude was at least 13/14 years old.

Unusual for the time to still be on the road as an apparent daily driver. BP
                      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Proud NON-CASO

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
                          That you do, Bob; 'looks like a '52 sedan.BP[/B]
                          Thought so. Looks like it but for some reason the front of the front tire forward kept saying '56 Chevy to me.
                          Proud NON-CASO

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Andrews View Post
                            Flamingo Lark left center?

'Much more likely 1959 Tahiti Coral, Bob. Flamingo was available on 1961 Larks (other than convertibles) some time after introduction; not at first, when it was available only on 1961 Hawks and 1961 convertibles.

So few 1961 Larks were painted Flamingo yet so many thousand 1959s were painted Tahiti Coral that odds greatly favor Tahiti Coral on the subject car. BP
                            We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Proud NON-CASO

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Wonder where this was?

Proud NON-CASO

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Working...
                                X