JACK G. HARRIS PASSES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JACK G. HARRIS PASSES

Jack G. Harris of New Albany In. passed away in aug. just found out he had cancer in may, that is some bad stuff. He was a member of the studebaker drivers club for many years. He left me and my two other brothers a studebaker each, now we are joining the drivers club and just now seeing what he saw in the studebaker.Just wish he was still around to ask questions, he will be greatly missed. Loving sons and now studebaker owners Rick, Gary, Brian

My deepest sympathy Rick. Unfortunately, I am intimately familiar with the speed with which cancer can take our loved ones. My family has suffered similarly, and fast or slow, it's a devistating disease. The only comfort we could take is that the family members taken quickly didn't have to go through years of long, drawn out, suffering and pain. Still, their passing forces us to consider our own mortality, I just hope to be as ready as I can be.

On a lighter note, welcome to you and your brothers! I think you'll see that the SDC especially welcomes younger members. It's wonderful to hear that your Dad left you the key to what gives all of us SDC folks so much pleasure, a tough old Studebaker. There's no doubt that your Dad will be missed, and by us too, but please join us here often. I'm sure we can help and I'm sure you'll find the help you need with your Studebaker readily available here. We could never replace your Dad's guiding hands, but trust me, we truly understand your Dad's love for his old Studebakers, we're more than willing to pass that along to you Rick. Welcome home!

Sonny
    Sonny
    http://RacingStudebakers.com

Comment

Working...
    X