Possible Studebaker deals: 60 Champ, 63 Lark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Studebaker deals: 60 Champ, 63 Lark

I have been looking at 2 Studebakers made available for my purchase and they are both for sale for $1500 a piece. One Stude is a 60' Champ V8, 3-speed, overdrive, flatbed. The Champ has a good interior, good red paint, and little rust; it runs and drives but is without working brakes. The other Studebaker is a 63 Lark V8 auto 4-door that has good white paint and interior, blue I think, and no rust, but a dented trunk lid and rear fender from a tree limb. I can sell the cars as is with a finders fee of $500, or put in some TLC to make a profit.

Now my questions are: Is anyone interested?, would I be able to make a profit?, is it worth it?
    Alex Nelsen, certified Studebaker nut.
    Driving a 1954 Champion Coupe powered by a Chrysler 383.
    Lizella, GA

May be close on the truck if it's really solid, but it would have to be someone relatively nearby due to shipping costs. The Lark is probably a $3-400 car. When you posted about it before you had said you were going to post pictures. Did you?
    Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
    Romans 15:13
    Deuteronomy 31:6
    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Andrews View Post
      May be close on the truck if it's really solid, but it would have to be someone relatively nearby due to shipping costs. The Lark is probably a $3-400 car. When you posted about it before you had said you were going to post pictures. Did you?
      We got distracted by Christmas, but will see the car up close within the week.
      Alex Nelsen, certified Studebaker nut.
      Driving a 1954 Champion Coupe powered by a Chrysler 383.
      Lizella, GA

Comment

Working...
      X