The list of ethanol-free gas stations in your area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The list of ethanol-free gas stations in your area

Thought it might helps you to find ethanol-free gas stations in your city.

Pure-gas.org is the definitive web site listing stations that sell pure gasoline in the U.S. and Canada.

Steven

Originally posted by 57 Silver Hawk View Post
    Thought it might helps you to find ethanol-free gas stations in your city.

Pure-gas.org is the definitive web site listing stations that sell pure gasoline in the U.S. and Canada.

Steven
    cool!
    the one in my town was not there, so I added it!

Comment

Guess what! I just added my local Studebaker 'watering hole' as well!
      sigpic
      In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Not going to be any in my town, as 10% ethanol is an idiot regulation here in Spokane. We have to pay more for lower fuel economy and no net gain for the environment when the energy cost to produce ethanol is factored in. Big Agribusiness and sheep/dweeb voters together have ruined our fuel supply.

jack vines
        PackardV8

Comment

It gets better, Jack! The EPA has now approved E15!

[Quote]
          Thorough testing has now shown that E15 does not harm emissions control equipment in newer cars and light trucks." [End Quote]
          The agency will decide in November whether or not to permit 15% ethanol use in cars and light trucks from 2001 to 2006 model years. No waiver is expected for older vehicles because there is no testing data to support the waiver, according to the EPA.

In the vicinity of Lake Erie, Ohio, Pa and New York, United Refining Company distributes through Kwik-Fill, Red Apple, Country Fair and Keystone Brands. 100% U.S. crude refined in Pennsylvania and ethanol free until the gubmint forces them otherwise. Hard to add their 400+ locations to the list.

You just got to love how Archer-Daniels-Midland has pulled the strings that move America.

Oh! Did you notice that corn-on-the-cob was a little more expensive recently?
          Last edited by rockne10; 10-19-2010, 07:44 PM. Reason: sarcasm
          Brad Johnson,
          SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
          Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
          '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
          '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Well Brad, maybe you should try buying your corn from the Amish instead of the local market. As to the cost of corn going up as ethanol usage is increased; that's why there were riots earlier this year all over Mexico. Corn products have gone up considerably and that's a staple of the Mexican diet. The government expects food prices to rise sharply as Corn and other food crops are used to produce fuel.

That list of stations doesn't even list California at all. Why am I not surprised?
            Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
            K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
            Ron Smith
            Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

I do not trust this list as accurate.
              I checked a few of the listings personally, and they were ordinary chain gas stations with today's 'normal' gasoline cut with ethanol.
              One was just a run of the mill BP station.
              The list is a good starting point, though.
              HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

-ed

Comment

None in NY within 90 miles of me. I live in a part of the state that requires 10% ethanol in all gasoline. I just bought some of that stuff this afternoon. Regular was $3.009 for self-serve, brand X at a supermarket fueling station.
                  Gary L.
                  Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                  Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Originally posted by PackardV8 View Post
                    sheep/dweeb voters together have ruined our fuel supply.
                    That's not all that's ruined or in jeopardy...
                    Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
                    Romans 15:13
                    Deuteronomy 31:6
                    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Just a quick question, is braided flex hose (the rubber inside of it) immune to ethanol? Also, isn't Shell's 93 octane ethanol free?
                      Alex Nelsen, certified Studebaker nut.
                      Driving a 1954 Champion Coupe powered by a Chrysler 383.
                      Lizella, GA

Comment

Originally posted by Nelsen Motorsports View Post
                        Just a quick question, is braided flex hose (the rubber inside of it) immune to ethanol? Also, isn't Shell's 93 octane ethanol free?
                        Question 1) Not necessarily. Only if it is of recent manufacture with a modern rubber compound.
                        Question 2) Around here it is not ethanol free (has at least 10%).
                        Gary L.
                        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                        Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Working...
                        X