Picture enlargement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picture enlargement

Hate to display publically my computer ineptness but how do you enlarge attached thumbnail pictures?? When i click on the picture the screen just goes dark.

I asked the same question yesterday. Still waiting for some assistance.

Comment

I was having the same problem. When the little window opens click on the photo and wait a few seconds. A new larger photo should open up. I am useing and iPhone and at first. I must have been touching the screen in the wrong spot becuase it would go dark. Then I started touching the photo, it will still go dark but will now open the file.
      John

62' Deluxe R2 4SPD.

63' R1 Wagonaire

57' Transtar 259 punched to 312 NP540 4:09 TT Under Construction

58' 3E6D Stock 4X4

64' (Studebaker Built) Trailer Toter

Comment

Click once on the picture, wait a couple of seconds, then click on it again, and then again for the largest size (3 clicks in all).
        Attached Files
        sigpic
        In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

The screen turn dark gray on the first click wait 30 seconds, click on picture again and gray goes away with no change to miniature picture.

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post
            The screen turn dark gray on the first click wait 30 seconds, click on picture again and gray goes away with no change to miniature picture.
            You could try right clicking once on the pic, which should bring up a menu with 'open link in new window' as an option for you to select which may work.
            sigpic
            In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

still doesn't work for me...how about you Doug

Comment

See reply #5 above. No menu - Gray screen

Comment

Right clicking and getting the menu then hitting open link works great. Thanks everybody. You guys will have me thinking I can really work this thing.
                  Earle

Comment

With dial-up, the screen goes gray and then it takes more than "a few seconds" or "a couple of seconds". It is more like the "30 seconds" (or more) that was also mentioned. I almost gave up when I first tried it, but with patience it did work.
                    Gary L.
                    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Rilght clicking on the picture for menu worked for me too.

Comment

Hi,
                        I have been having this same problem but with a Mac OS 10.3.9. This thread prompted a little research. Google led me to the Mac equivalent to right clicking. You hold the 'CONTROL' key down and click the mouse. This gives a pop-up window. Now click on 'Open Link in New Window' and presto there is the picture. Thanks!!!!!

Jim R.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X