This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Info on NYC Studebaker Dealers

Any historians with knowledge of Studebaker dealers in the NYC metro area during the 40's&50's. I have some professional photos taken at meetings and training. Please E-mail me.

Can provide the address of one: Brown Motors, Martine at South Lexington Ave, White Plains, NY.
    Skip Lackie

Comment

On Long Island, I can tell you about 2 Stude dealers that I was familiar with. First, in Hempstead, F.E.H. Motors was located on West Main St., right down the street from Menendez Motors (Nash). Also, the Dodge and Ford dealers were across the street.
      Second, there was Lakeview Motors on Lakeview Ave in Rockville Centre.
      Lakeview Motors still exists and is a Mercedes dealership, still in Rockville Centre, but on Sunrise Highway. I don't know if it is still the same ownership. I doubt it though.
      Rog
      '59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
      Smithtown,NY
      Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

Yes ; my 1962 Studebaker Transtar V-8 1 Ton Dually cab & chassis was purchased at Helms Bros. Inc. in Elmhurst, NY. They also had Dealerships in Flushing, NY and Bayside, NY Studebaker and Mercedes Dealers and still there [:0] selling Mercedes Benz with their own website.
        Rich. in NW Washington State

quote:Originally posted by COOLAIRGUY

Any historians with knowledge of Studebaker dealers in the NYC metro area during the 40's&50's. I have some professional photos taken at meetings and training. Please E-mail me.
        StudeRich
        Ferndale, WA
        StudeRich
        Second Generation Stude Driver,
        Proud '54 Starliner Owner
        SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Working...
        X