This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 60 Hawk Window Price Sheet

I am trying to recreate a window price sheet for my 1960 Hawk. I have the blank window sheet and the build order for my car. The Historian at the Studebaker Muesem indicated that I might find what I am looking for (prices of equipment)in a previous issue of Turning Wheels. One issue that was dedicated to the 60 Hawk. Does anyone know what issue that might have been? The index of Turning Wheels that I found gives the issue number and month and year, and not the topics in the magazine. Thanks for anyones help.

Mike

Somewhere in the archives, I have the window sheet from my 1961 Hawk.
    Would a copy of that suffice? The only options that I recall were the 289, a/t, and T/T.
    (I'd have to look for it, but it is a holiday weekend )
    Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by Burke

I am trying to recreate a window price sheet for my 1960 Hawk. I have the blank window sheet and the build order for my car. The Historian at the Studebaker Muesem indicated that I might find what I am looking for (prices of equipment)in a previous issue of Turning Wheels. One issue that was dedicated to the 60 Hawk. Does anyone know what issue that might have been? The index of Turning Wheels that I found gives the issue number and month and year, and not the topics in the magazine. Thanks for anyones help.

Mike
    DEEPNHOCK@worldnet.att.net
    '61 Hawk
    '37 Coupe Express
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

The issue that you need is the Oct 94 issue. I'm paging thru it right now. There is a list of all the options and their cost. What options in particular do you need the prices for?

Comment

I just bought a copy of that issue (oct 1994) of TW. It is very informative on the 1960 Hawk. Where did you get a blank copy of the window sticker?
        Jeff
        Jeff Sheaffer
        Driving the past into the future

Comment

To 60Studehawk: I just ordered the October 94 Turning Wheels as well.
          I ordered the blank sticker from Studebaker International, Greenfield, Indiana. Page #15 in their catalog. Part #800964. It says 1960 Lark, Hawk, truck. Only one problem - they only have a sticker that says LARK. I called and asked if they had ones for the HAWK and they said no. Only LARK. With a little cutting and pasting I covered over the LARK (2 on top line)logo with "The HAWK by Studebaker" and a few other things I covered up in the blue field on the right side of the sticker. Dosen't look too bad.

Comment

It is my understanding that all the window stickers used in 1960 said "Lark", even the ones on the Hawk. Can anyone verify this?[?]

Comment

Thanks 60 Hawk. I have an order for a production sheet from the Studebaker museum sitting on my desk. Just have to send it in. Here are some pics of my car http://community.webshots.com/album/233230108vJkgsn
              and some pics of some studebaker luggage I picked up a few months ago.http://community.webshots.com/album/204692213CaMYIU
              Jeff
              Jeff Sheaffer
              Driving the past into the future

Comment

Working...
              X