Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heavy Stuff

Originally posted by Don Kelstrom View Post
    The going price in the Seattle area at the recycler is $1.65/lb. Folks don't step forward to buy this stuff when it is offered for sale then ask why you scrapped it. We have a lot of Champion heads, manifolds, distributors, carbs, fuel pumps, transmissions, etc. that have been advertised for sale cheap, and nobody seems interested. Sorry to say, but a lot of it will go to the scrap yard. The heavy stuff is too difficult and expensive to ship.
    Hey Don,
    It is Jim Pierce. I came up and picked up that stuff for Roy Valdez. Do you have any parts for a 62 GT Hawk? It is a long drive but I do need some things.
    Last edited by Farrier1951; 05-05-2011, 06:52 AM. Reason: Darn mouse battery was weak and skipped letters. And that's my story and I am stickingto it.

Comment

Stude Parts

Originally posted by Farrier1951 View Post
      Hey Don,
      It is Jim Pierce. I came up and picked up that stuff for Roy Valdez. Do you have any parts for a 62 GT Hawk? It is a long drive but I do need some things.
      Hey Jim, We don't have anything for a GT Hawk. Most of the parts are for 1950 and 1951 and cars that could interchange mechanical parts for these years. You might try this guy. He is in Maple Valley which is Southeast of Seattle. don@northwestpartsource.com That is his e-mail address. He probably can't give you a response for a specific part, but is having weekly garage sales for dealer inventories and salvaged parts.

Comment

Working...
      X