X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fritz Flaigg

28 Cottonwood Dr.
    Sheridan, WY 82801

Don't worry Grandpa, Fritz Flaigg, after sitting for almost 8 years your 61 Lark VIII Deluxe is back on the road! Some minor work still going on but for the most part it is done.

Ryan

Comment

Did he have a 1956 Golden Hawk with a Studebaker 289 when he lived in South Dakota?
      "In the heart of Arkansas."
      Searcy, Arkansas
      1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
      1952 2R pickup

Comment

Originally posted by 52-fan View Post
        Did he have a 1956 Golden Hawk with a Studebaker 289 when he lived in South Dakota?
        He had a few and I'm only just starting to hear about all of them from my grandma. I wouldn't doubt it though.

Comment

Almost 30 years ago, I lived in Belle Fourche, South Dakota and I think your granddad lived in Spearfish. I couldn't remember his name and you jogged my memory.
          Your grandmother may remember me and my green 52 Champion Starlight coupe. Iris Holst also lived near Belle Fourche. Good times.
          "In the heart of Arkansas."
          Searcy, Arkansas
          1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
          1952 2R pickup

Comment

Originally posted by 52-fan View Post
            Almost 30 years ago, I lived in Belle Fourche, South Dakota and I think your granddad lived in Spearfish. I couldn't remember his name and you jogged my memory.
            Your grandmother may remember me and my green 52 Champion Starlight coupe. Iris Holst also lived near Belle Fourche. Good times.
            Yes they lived in Spearfish.

Comment

Working...
            X