Studebaker Dealers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker Dealers

OK I'm the new guy and this is my first post.

Owner of a 1960 Hawk I am trying to trace the history of 60V58139. The original build order (07/06/1960) indicates this car was headed to a dealer in Puduach, KY. The previous owner was told, by his seller in Battlecreek, MI, the car came from Sarasota, FL. Can anyone help with the old dealer name or other information for the Puduach, KY dealer.

Tks
    Bob

YEA! Another Bob! Welcome to the forum. Any time now, you will get a post from the know-it-all who has the resources you are looking for on the original dealer. The buyer and subsequent owners might be a problem. Good Luck and welcome.

'50 Champion, 1 family owner

Comment

Bob, I don't know if this will help you, but if you click on "valuable links" on the the club's home page, then scroll down to "other quick links" then to "new stukdebaker dealer listing", perhaps you can possibley locate the dealer. The dealers are listed by state. That's the best I can do. Give it a try. Good luck.
      Rog

'59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
      Smithtown,NY
      '59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
      Smithtown,NY
      Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

Oh geesh, I forgot until I read Rog's post to mention this. There is a thread on Studebaker dealers.

You might also try going to the search button and fill out the form narrowing it down to this forum and the words Paducah Kentucky.

'50 Champion, 1 family owner

Comment

Here's the dealership list.

This website is for sale! automotivehistoryonline.com is your first and best source for information about automotivehistoryonline. Here you will also find topics relating to issues of general interest. We hope you find what you are looking for!

Brad Johnson
          Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
          '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight
          Brad Johnson,
          SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
          Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
          '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
          '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Working...
          X